The Grazebox

Wednesday 4 February 2015







In today's post I am going to be talking about my latest discovery - The Grazebox. Now us bloggers have probably all heard of the grazebox whether it being aired as an advert on TV, YouTubers endorsing the brand or bloggers insightful posts about them.

Now if you don't know what the Grazebox is then have you been doing a Patrick Star and living beneath a rock - I hope not. Graze is a online food manufacture than encourages every day people by eating new and innovative snacks delivered through the post (cool right?).

Setting up your Grazebox is simple as pie, I signed up using my good friend, Jessie's friend code which allowed me to get my first, fifth and tenth box free which was great and you go through a few about you steps, in put your bank details and there you go, the site is yours, yours for you to browse through yummy looking snacks that you'd like to see in your box.

The great thing about Graze is that it offers almost everything - every snack you could possibly think of and more... and by more I mean some that you might not of thought of eating, and don't worry if you have allergies or you're a vegetarian then they cater to you too (how welcoming of them). 

Like I said, Graze has a variety of foods for you to choose from. You go through different categories of food and chose whether you want to bin the item, like the item, love the item or send it soon. I recommend choosing "love the item" on some of your personal favourites therefore there's a better chance of those delicious goodies being in your box.


Once I finished choosing the ones I loved and binning the ones I loathed (yes lemon curd tart I'm talking about you) I then sat and pondered as to what I had to do next, unaware that I finished every step and I could now wait for my box to arrive. What's great about the grazebox is that it takes around four days to arrive, I ordered mine on the Tuesday and it came Saturday morning - perfecto for my Saturday lunch before work. 

When the box arrived I was pleasantly surprised as to how small and thin it was, I was thinking can they even fit it all in there? But I was wrong. 

I was so excited to see what Graze sent me and what they had inside.


The first up was Baked Soy Bites and Thai Sweet Chilli sauce which I was thoroughly excited for. If you didn't know (which you will not) I have unconditional love for sweet chill sauce, it just goes with everything. 

The Soy Bites were very much similar to a Snack-a-Jack and has similar texture and taste, this was great as those are my favourite crisps. The Soy Bites were infused with a slightly spicy flavour which went well with the tangy sensation of the sweet chill sauce - it made for the perfect combo.

Despite having to eat the other three I knew hands down that this was going to be my favourite, just a shame it ended so quickly.


Next up was the Summer Berry Flapjacks, this was another snack that I was looking forward to trying. Flapjacks were always something I enjoyed as a kid, the oaty flavoured bar infused with a mixture of fillings inside was always something I liked to eat as a treat.

What made the flapjack enticing is that this was infused with summery cranberries which in reality is a fruit that I don't like. The cranberries added a tangy/summery taste and smell to the flapjack which made it that ever more enjoyable. 

The flapjacks came as a pack of three and are perfect for that dainty treat you've been lingering for. This is something I'd be looking forward to eating again and using it as a healthy equivalent of a treat rather than chocolate.
























The next delicious goody that I got with my wonderful Grazebox was the Graze slightly sweet Popping Corn. This was an item that I was pleasantly surprised with, I am a huge lover of popcorn and being able to get one with my grazebox was a nice treat.

The popcorn was so effortlessly easy to make, you receive a small packet with the popcorn kernels in side and it gives you a small list of instructions of how to cook them on the back of the packaging. The popcorn required just under a minute in the microwave and they were good to go.

The sounds of the popcorn popping in the microwave was ever so enticing and was making it that little more exciting when it was going to be ready. After a minute of waiting I opened the microwave of a lingering smell of sweet smelling popcorn that I love.

Once I opened the packet and let the popping corn fall into the bowl I was ever so excited to try it. The sweet coated popcorn lived up to my expectations and was just as good as any of the other goodies I was given, this was perfect for a treat throughout the day and I didn't feel as if this was unhealthy knowing that this came from the Graze company.


The last goodie I sent and tried was Graze's Cookies and Creme box. This was the only item that I was given that I was conscious of trying this is because it contained seeds and nuts: In no way am I allergic but a mix of cookie, chocolate and seeds was something I was unsure of.

However this particular goodie was pleasantly surprising and tasted good - perhaps this is because I ate each ingredient in this box separately, I avoided trying cookie, chocolate buttons, seeds and nuts at the same time because I felt this is something I wouldn't of enjoyed.

Surprisingly my favourites were the small chocolatey cookies and the drops of white chocolate buttons, much like the popcorn this felt like a treat that would be perfect for lunch and at the end of the day.

Out of all goodies that I was sent this was most likely my least favourite and the only treat that I was conscious of eating. However I wouldn't mind eating this again but this would not be my first choice out of everything Graze has on offer.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and perhaps this enticed you to try out the Grazebox subscription because this really is worth a try.

I hope you have a lovely day and feel free to leave something in the comment section below.

Unfortunately I won't be posting as much this week, as of Thursday I am in London for three days and will not post during my time there. However look out next week where I should be posting on a daily basis and look out for posts about my London trip, looking forward to talking to you next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |