The Bomber Jacket | Burtons

Tuesday 3 February 2015



In today's post I am going to talk about one of my latest purchases - the ever so stylish and on trend bomber jacket from Burtons.

Recently with two of my good friends I visited and took a wander around Cabot Circus which is my local shopping centre in which I was looking for new additions for my wardrobe - although I should be saving, my bad. 

The shopping trip was a weird one - nonetheless a great one. I decided to try something new and venture into new stores that I never really tend to browse in and see if I could find anything that I liked, which I ended up doing.

Judging by the title you will realise that Burtons was one of the many stores I visited. Burtons is a shop that stores mens clothing that is usually suitable for the twelve year old boy who is trying to find his style and older men trying to look ever so hip and on trend. However Burtons had some really nice new pieces in that I was contemplating buying which really surprised me as I tend to shop in Topman, Urban Outfitters and All Saints therefore it made a nice change and refreshing to see something new.

Whilst waiting for my friends to finish looking through Miss Selfridge I browsed some of the new stock of Burtons in which I found something I had been after for ages - the bomber jacket. The bomber jacket is this seasons Spring essential for all men, the fleece lined non-collared jacket is doing the rounds around fashion stores and is perfect for every on trend males wardrobe - including me.



Yes, this is this years spring essential and I couldn't help but join the bandwagon. The bomber jacket is so easy to piece with any outfit and is perfect for layering up, as you can see I paired the outfit with a simple white crew neck tee shirt from Topman, ultra-soft super skinny jeans from Primark and my brown suede desert boots from Next - which must say I absolutely love. 

What I love about the bomber jacket and this particular outfit is that it's so effortless and simple for you to copy and style yourself. What makes this look perfect is that it's the perfect transition between Winter and Spring and this look is acceptable for the upcoming months. 

Lastly this outfit is the perfect day and night look, the simpleness of the jacket means it can be used for a casual look or a night out on the town - which I did most recently and it kept me warm cueing for those club cues and I found it made me look smart and ready for the night ahead. 

If you're looking for my exact jacket then Burtons have a range here which I have linked to the bomber jacket I own or stores such as Topman and Next have bomber jackets in their collection which are just as good.

I hope you enjoyed today's style post and perhaps influenced for you to get a bomber jacket yourself because they're just great.

Thank you for reading and follow me on Bloglovin, I'm getting much closer to my next target of 300.

4 comments :

  1. Bomber Jackets are everywhere at the moment, I've seen so many in River Island recently. I got mine from Topman and it's like a khaki green colour. I love it and have already gotten a lot of use out of it. I tend to put on a t-shirt and an unbuttoned shirt under it at the moment, purely because of how cold it is, but it will definitely see my through Spring.
    Great post Charlie,

    Alex | alexrichwrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are, they're so on trend so it's good we got them before everyone else did haha. That's great, I usually shop at Topman normally so I'll look at some of their new bomber jacket range soon, so they're so perfect for day/night out transition but I am really after a coat material style bomber jacket soon too.

      Thank you so much, feel free to follow me on Bloglovin if you haven't already.

      Delete
  2. Great look, love the fact that you wear affordable items. I'm very close to jumping on the bandwagon myself!

    Ben | www.twentyfirstcenturygent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept telling myself to reply to this but I always forget so I apologise that this is almost a week late (my bad)

      Thank you, I find it important to incorporate high-street and high end some times so I can accommodate to everyone and do, the bomber jacket is great layer to add and piece with any outfit.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |