The Suede Desert Boots | Next

Tuesday 20 January 2015





In today's post I am going to introduce you to a new piece in my wardrobe, the brown suede desert boots from Next. What makes this exciting is that these are the first pair of smart/casual shoes I have owned in a long time and prior to this I was a fond believer that Converse were the perfect casual shoe for every outfit (oh how I was wrong)

To be honest shoes are my least favourite item to buy: I have always found myself living in Converses every single day as these were what I was most comfortable in, this is until I discovered the desert boot which I instantly fell in love with.

One of my style icons, Harry Styles is forever seen in boots such as Desert Boots and this made them that ever so more enticing. Next, which is the store I work in had a range of Desert Boots that instantly caught my eye, they had a range of three colours from cream, brown and black and I knew that I could style the brown pair the best. The shoes cost £48 pounds which I thought was a worthy price to pay for a nice pair of shoes.

Styling these shoes is a lot of fun to do, mixing and matching different items of clothing to wear with the shoes was something I thoroughly enjoyed. I took a lot of inspiration from Harry Styles wardrobe and paired the shoes with some black skinny jeans and a basic white crew neck tee shirt and I found this was such an effortlessly fashionable look which I adore.

To finish of this look I couldn't help by add a checkered scarf from Primark which I absolutely love to make the outfit look that slightly more casual and wintery. 

What makes these shoes special is that they are ideal all year round.. You can easily style Desert Boots with pretty much anything whether it be a casual day look or a smart look out on the town. I highly recommend Next's range of Desert Boots as I can't fault them: they are worth every penny you pay.

If you enjoyed today's post and look then feel free to leave me a comment in the comment section below.

Have a lovely Tuesday.

What's on my Body?
Basic White Crew Neck T-Shirt | Next (£6)
Black Skinny Jeans | Primark (£9) Brown Suede Desert Boots | Next (£48)
Checkered Scarf | Primark (£3)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |