My Must Hear Tracklist | Spotify

Thursday 22 January 2015




Hello Guys - How's everyone doing? In today's post I am going to rundown some of my favourite songs that I've been listening to on Spotify and collect them all and put them in one great playlist for you to listen too.

Spotify is incredible. Hands down. I never joined the bandwagon prior until late December where I thought it would be a great investment and it sure was - the possibility to access all my favourite music and listen to it on the go was extremely enticing and it couldn't help myself joining the Premium subscription. 

What makes Spotify great is that you access to music of all genres and era's, you have the worlds largest music catalogue in your palms which is brilliant.

Spotify allows you to make playlists which I find tons of fun, mine range from a Kisstory style playlist, to current music I love and some of my favourite Indie/Rock music. However I have brought you a playlist of top ten tracks that I think you must hear. So without further or do, take a listen.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and today's playlist - let me know what you thought by leaving a comment in the comment section below.

I couldn't finish this post without thanking you for following and reading, Today I found out I hit the big 100 and to have 100 followers so far is incredible so thank you.

Happy Thursday and Happy Listening.

2 comments :

  1. Want an Fujifilm instax so badly!! I absolutely love spotify! I have so many playlists for different occasions xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing and worth every penny, look out for deals on Argos and Amazon as they are always running them.

      Spotify is just great isn't it? And same here, perfect for all genres/moods and etc! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |